Nice work here from The Stanford Review on this April 1, 2016. nike basketball shoes for sale in south africa We at Salvo also believe you’ve got to have a sense of humor about these things. adidas nmd asics kayano 21 mujer
We, the Students of the Stanford Review, have seen our voices silenced, our rights trampled, and our experiences ignored.
Not once has an administrator inquired as to the relative health of our feelings – the system is broken! We, the Students of the Stanford Review, DEMAND change. goedkoop nike air max 2016
- WE DEMAND that Stanford builds a wall around El Centro Chicano, and makes MEChA pay for it.
- WE DEMAND that Stanford expels Panda Express from campus, since its food is culturally appropriative, and celebrates the harvesting of the endangered panda bear.
- WE DEMAND that Stanford renames White Plaza to Black Plaza. Maglia Anthony Davis Naming a central plaza after a race is hateful.
- WE DEMAND that Stanford recognizes that half-lives matter, and establishes a committee to fund the Chemistry and Physics Departments accordingly.
- WE DEMAND that Stanford’s Classics Department end its disgusting and exploitative profiteering off the lived experiences of ancient Greeks and Romans.
- WE DEMAND that swimming pools be abolished at Stanford, since their blueness shows implicit support for the Israeli flag, further dehumanizing the Palestinian people.
- We DEMAND that Stanford ends its use of European languages, since they are inherently colonialist.
- Asics Gel Quantum 360 Donna
- WE DEMAND that Stanford’s Applied Quantitative Reasoning requirement not be fulfilled by cis-linear algebra. nike cortez shop online italia The experiences of marginalized matrices have been ignored for too long.
- WE DEMAND the banning of the Stanford Federal Credit Union from campus, since all debt is alienating and shackles people to the capitalist machine. adidas bounce nike tn requin Also, people use their SFCU debit cards to purchase food from the aforementioned, oppressive Panda Express.
- WE DEMAND that Hoover Tower be removed, since its phallic symbolism is not countered by a suitably feminist building on campus.
- WE DEMAND that the Math Department immediately cease reducing fractions, each having their own unique identities and experiences, to their lowest common denominators.
- WE DEMAND that Stanford base grades only on attendance records in class, since all other measures are discriminatory, as SAL already nobly recognizes.
- WE DEMAND that Stanford remove the clearly ageist language in “Old” Union.
We recommend Xhosa, Zulu, and interpretive dance as alternatives for person-to-person communication.