On Living Well: Five Lessons from Antonin Scalia
by Ryan J. Walsh for National Review
Manipulating science news
Politics is not the only place to look for ‘fake news”
by Heather Zeiger for Mercatornet
I was no Trump fan. But this hysteria is hypocritical.
by Jonathon van Maren for lifesitenews.com
NOTE: To further encourage your reading of the first article (it’s excellent), these are the five lessons:
1. Be honest, even in the small things, and even when it makes life more difficult.
2. Engage with counterarguments.
3. Prepare yourself to make a hard choice, should your conscience ever require it.
4. Prepare yourself to make a hard choice, should your conscience ever require it.
5. “Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.”